The best Vacation For Your Pup
Overnight Dog Boarding
Whether you are going out of town for a trip, or have an emergency, Lovely Doggy House offers the solution of a homelike environment which will meet all your pet’s needs. Boarding dogs will partake in a range of daycare activities. Lovely Doggy House offers clean and spacious private rooms with cage free boarding options. Our rooms are equipped with a ventilation system, heat and air conditioning.
Our Boarding Prices
1 – 7 Nights
1 Dog Overnight – $36.50
2 Dogs Same Family – $55
3 Dogs Same Family – $73
8 – 21 Nights
1 Dog Overnight – $34.50
2 Dogs Same Family – $53
3 Dogs Same Family – $71
22 + Nights
Please contact us for special rates.
Nail Trim – $18
Ear Cleaning – $12
Teeth Cleaning – $20
Basic Brushing – Small dog: $15+, Medium dog: $20+, Large dog: $25+
All our prices are subject to HST.Book Now
Please review the information below for additional details and requirements for our boarding service.
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccines with proof of vaccination: bordetella (kennel cough) and rabies. Please keep in mind that your dog requires a 72 hour period of isolation from other dogs after receiving the kennel cough vaccine.
- An appointment is required where your dog’s behavior and social skills are assessed in a dog pack. This is to ensure no aggressive behavior is displayed.
- If your dog is not spayed or neutered at 6 month we will observe its interactions with other dogs and workers, and we reserve the right to deny your dog participation in our daycare program or boarding.
Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday
8:30am – 10:00am
2:00pm – 4:00pm
8:30a, – 10:00am
2:00pm – 4:00pm
* Please be advised that one over night stay includes 24 hours only. An additional day care service fee of $25 will be charged for over 24 hour stays. If your dog is boarding multiple nights, a daycare fee will not be applied.
NO LATE PICKUP AVAILABLE!
- Book your dog into our daycare to help him/her become more familiar with the facility and staff.
- Bring dog food and treats you use at home to avoid an upset stomach.
- Pack your dog’s blanket, bed, toys and shirts that smell like home. This will create a familiar and home like feel while your dog is boarding with us.
* We can provide beds and blankets upon request.
* Food can also be provided at an additional cost.
Our deep love and respect for you pet
Your dog will be treated as a part of our lovely family during their stay through caring treatment and supervision.
Your dog will play, run and socialize with other dogs during the day.
Private, cage free rooms for your dog or puppy
Your dog will have a comfy space to relax after a long and fun day of interacting and can enjoy a ventilated room with heating and air conditioning.
We will feed your dog at least twice a day or as per your request. Please portion each individual meal in a bag. Homemade, healthy treats will be given out throughout your dog’s stay. Please inform us of any food allergies your dog has. A fridge is available for homemade or canned food.
Our skilled staff is able to administer medicine and care that is catered to your dog’s needs. A fridge is available for medication that may need proper temperature storage.